ClimateCost Score: 5/9
*Converse is owned by Nike (Most Recent Impact Report).
Using our ClimateCost sustainability index scoring system, here are some notes from the evaluation criteria we score on:
- Climate: Minimal action
- Ecology: Support of water systems projects
- Social Impact: 1.5& of pre-tax income to community impact projects. $89.8 million invested in 2020 + an additional committed $140 million over 10 years to specifically support Black Americans.
- Renewability: Some action, including some certified organic & recycled cotton.
- Recyclability: Some action.
- Keepability: High
- Supply Chain: Some action
- Circularity: Minimal action