The Cord Pouch
What we love about this cord pouch:
- Effectively holds all cables, adapters, and miscellaneous must-haves for any day's adventures
- Sustainably made from durable, recycled materials that create jobs around the world
- This First Mile® canvas is water- and stain-repellent and can be quickly spot-cleaned with water and a mild detergent, then left to air dry if it does catch any stains
What we love about Day Owl:
- Day Owl is on a mission to become the first entirely circular bag company. If your Day Owl bag has experienced quite a haul and needs repairs, simply send it to them for free repairs. When you’re ready for an upgrade, send any Day Owl bag back to them and they'll find a way to give it new life. Not only does this keep products out of landfills, it ensures that the story—of you, all the people that made this bag, and whoever owns it next—lives on for as long as possible.
- All of Day Owl's bags feature First Mile® waxed canvas made from 100% recycled post-consumer plastic bottles, plus 100% recycled polyester lining and trim, algae-based foam, water repellant neoprene, and conflict-free metal YKK zippers.
- As a Certified B Corporation, Day Owl meets the highest standards of social and environmental performance.
- Based in Pittsburgh, PA
Dimensions: 7”H X 5”W X 2”D; Weight: 3.2 oz
Estimated Production Timeline:
2 to 4 weeks from proof approval: contact us to confirm current timeline
Decoration and Customization:
Product decoration is included in the purchase price. Decoration method will be recommended based on client's delivery timeline. Reach out to us to begin the design process or submit your order and we'll reach out to you to begin.