ClimateCost Score: 3/9
Using our ClimateCost sustainability index scoring system, here are some notes from the evaluation criteria we score on:
- Climate: No detailed action
- Ecology: No detailed action
- Social Impact: No detailed action
- Renewability: Minimal action
- Recyclability: Some products use recycled materials
- Keepability: The North Face has good brand visibility and has a history of making quality products.
- Supply Chain: No detailed action
- Circularity: The North Face currently runs a program called Close The Loop, which takes back old The North Face garments at their own retail stores and provides a small credit toward new purchases.
- Governance: No impact certifications or incorporations