Decoration and Artwork
To simplify the process of ordering your branded merchandise, we automate your decoration methods. We decorate with screen-printing, heat transferring, die-sublimating, etching, engraving, pad printing, digital printing, and many other methods with many types of ink. Rest assured that we have used the best methods to decorate your product without requiring extensive research on your part.
After your order has been placed, we will send you up to 2 virtuals per ordered product.
Additional virtuals may be purchased for $75 each. Please provide us with:
- Your artwork as a vector (please see “Recommended File Formats”)
Upon request, we may send you a template to prepare your artwork as applicable. This template will be sent in AI, or PDF, or EPS format.
Recommended File Formats
The following vector formats are recommended. If you do not have one of these formats available to you, we will create vector art for you from the image you provide us.
- Adobe Illustrator: AI, PDF, EPS
- 4 color mages should be in CMYK color mode at min 300 dpi at 100% size
- Fonts need to be converted to outlines. We are not responsible for missing fonts.
We are not liable for color matching or ink density on screen proofs approved by our clients. Screen proofs will predict design layout, text accuracy, image proportion and placement, but not color or density. While we will try our best to match the gradient density of each color, we are not liable for the final appearance of a color.
You are responsible for submitting artwork and approving product for production. We are not liable for any errors that were submitted.
Make sure to compress all files applicable into a .zip file and upload with the selection of your product. If the file is greater than 10 MB, you may submit it via our Client Portal.
Before we go into production, you will be sent a digital proof to approve. You are allowed up to 2 edits at no charge. Additional edits may be purchased for $75 each. Once your digital proof is approved, we go into production and are not liable for errors/mistakes that were approved.
3 types of pre-production samples are available for purchase. Costs of samples vary depending on size, color, material and service. See our Return Policy for details of sample charges as your purchase may be applied to your future order.
- Blank sample- Typical way to check the dimension, structure and feel of your product.
- Digital sample- Used for checking the artwork layout and placement.
- Pre-production sample- The most expensive sample, but all the specification and options will be the same as mass production. This is required for orders larger than $10,000 for a single product and costs for these types of samples will be waived for any order over $10,000.