Organic Cotton Tees // Women's
Pact is proud to be Earth’s Favorite Clothing.
What we love about these tees:
- They're amazingly soft!
- Pre-washed to be shrink-resistant
- These organic cotton tees will never contain microplastics or emit them into the environment
- No toxic chemicals are used during the growing or manufacturing process, resulting in a toxin-free tee
- The manufacturing of this tee uses 81% less water than non-organic tees
What we love about Pact:
- Pact's use of Fair Trade factories provides safe working conditions, empowers and uplifts local communities, and protects the environment.
- Organic cotton sustains the health of soils, ecosystems, and people by using natural farming processes. That means no toxic chemicals and 81% less water than non-organic cotton.
- Pact clothes are never exposed to any of the 700+ nasty chemicals that other clothes are exposed to (meaning your skin won't be exposed, either)
- Pact has partnered with Give Back Box® so that your recipients can use whatever box their clothes came in to send off gently-used, infrequently-worn clothing to be donated to a charity in need of them - for FREE!
- Based in Boulder, Colorado
- Pact's packaging is biodegradable, compostable, and recyclable
Sizes: Casual Fit: S-3XL, Styled Fit: XS-2XL
Estimated Production Timeline:
2 to 4 weeks from proof approval: contact us to confirm current timeline
Decoration and Customization:
Product decoration is included in the purchase price. Decoration method will be recommended based on client's delivery timeline. Reach out to us to begin the design process or submit your order and we'll reach out to you to begin.