FLÎKR Fire is back and better than ever with a refined design and now resting on a custom made quartz-like base. With just 5 ounces of 70% or 91% isopropyl rubbing alcohol, you will have roughly 50 minutes of burn time. With soot only where the flame touches (in a ventilated area), no carbon monoxide, and safe to cook over, FLÎKR Fire is as versatile as you need it to be. And heat? While emitting a cozy warmth there is no need to turn down your a/c. And being safe to cook over FLÎKR Fire makes s’mores more possible than ever before!
- 5 oz isopropyl alcohol
- 45-60 minutes
- 5” diameter
- 4.5” height
- Proprietary non-absorbent, high-temperature cement.
- Base is from a man-made, quartz-like solid surface.
- Designed by Seera Creative INC in Tennessee
- Made in Tennessee by a guy named Carter.
- NOTE: Isopropyl alcohol has a full-combustion when burned. Soot is only created when there is a lack of oxygen. It's just science. If you have an air-exchanger in your home or in any way a, "tight" home, assure a window is open as you enjoy FLÎKR Fire.
- ANOTHER NOTE: Especially if buying fuel outside the United States, double-check that the word, "isopropyl" is on the bottle. "Rubbing alcohol" can actually be different from, "isopropyl rubbing alcohol" in that it can contain camphor oil, which can leave undesirable soot.
Using a near-magical cementitious material, this piece is inspired by the wabi-sabi aesthetic: simply doing what it is designed to do, accepting of flaws, and bringing natural elements and textures inside the home.
With no soot on the ceiling or carbon monoxide feel free to use this as an accent/ambiance piece anywhere in and around your home!
- Sold in cases of 8
- 2-3 weeks
- If product decoration is selected, decoration type will be determined in the proofing process once we receive your art/logo and the best method(s) will be chosen at that time.
- Reach out to us to have our design team help design your perfect design.