Patagonia Better Sweater Jacket // Men's
A warm, low-bulk full-zip jacket made of soft, sweater-knit 100% recycled polyester fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
With a sweater-knit face and moisture-wicking fleece interior for warmth, our Better Sweater® Jacket can be worn over a shirt as outerwear or layered under a shell in the backcountry. Soft and bulk-free, it’s made of 10-oz 100% recycled polyester fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps to eliminate seam chafe. A zippered left-chest pocket secures small valuables, and zippered handwarmer pockets keep fingers toasty. The stand-up collar has a zipper garage so your neck stays comfortable, while raglan sleeves provide pack-wearing comfort. Shape-holding, abrasion-resistant micropolyester jersey trims the collar, cuffs and hem. And it’s also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor. Hip length.
- Made of 100% recycled polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Full-zip with zip-through, stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort
- Zippered left-chest pocket; two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at cuffs and hem resists abrasion
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 638 g (22.5 oz)
- 2-3 weeks
- This item is currently available in sizes XS-3XL. If you need or purchase additional sizes, your coolperx buying assistant will reach out with substitute options.
- Product decoration is included in the purchase price. Decoration type will be determined in the proofing process once we receive your art/logo and the best method(s) will be chosen at that time.