Patagonia Refugio Backpack // 28L
Patagonia's midsize classic backpack with two main compartments and one external stash is perfect for managing your daily grind.
The midsize Refugio Pack has two main compartments, one external stash pocket, and a clean, uncomplicated design to keep you organized in town or on the trail. The main compartment holds much of the load and features a lined tablet sleeve for quick access to your handheld electronics, and a dedicated computer sleeve that accommodates most 15" laptops (the same sleeve also accepts a hydration reservoir when your feet leave the cement). The second, zippered pocket holds your smaller supplies and keeps electronics, cords, and accessories organized. On the exterior, a front stash pocket is just right for plane tickets or other small items you want close at hand. Stretch-woven side pockets accommodate a full range of water-bottle shapes and sizes. Airflow mesh on the shoulder straps and back panel prevents overheating, while compression straps stabilize contents. Made from 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave. The lining is 200-denier 100% recycled polyester. Both fabrics have a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Made from 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave; lined with 200-denier 100% recycled polyester. Both treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for water-resistance
- Main compartment is cavernous and includes a padded laptop sleeve and lined tablet pocket; internal padded laptop pocket fits most 15” laptops
- Front organization compartment has all the right pockets for managing cords and accessories
- Front stash pocket is just right for tickets or other small items you want close at hand
- Two large water-bottle pockets stretch to fit your favorite vessel
- Highly breathable mesh on the back panel and shoulder harness for all-day carrying comfort
- 2-3 weeks
- Product decoration is included in the purchase price. Decoration type will be determined in the proofing process once we receive your art/logo and the best method(s) will be chosen at that time.