Patagonia Better Sweater Jacket // Ladies
Warm, 100% recycled polyester fleece in a full-zip jacket dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of warm, midweight 100% recycled polyester fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Front zipper has a wind flap and kissing-welt closure
- Raglan sleeves, princess seams on back and forward seams on front for contoured shape and fit
- Zippered handwarmer pockets; interior drop-in pockets
- 100% recycled polyester brushed tricot trim on wind flap, pockets, cuffs and hem
- Hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 451 g (15.9 oz)
- 2-3 weeks
- This item is currently available in sizes XXS-XL. If you need or purchase additional sizes, your coolperx buying assistant will reach out with substitute options.
- Product decoration is included in the purchase price. Decoration type will be determined in the proofing process once we receive your art/logo and the best method(s) will be chosen at that time.