Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket // Ladies
Warm, windproof, water-resistant and super compressible, Nano Puff products are made with 22-denier 100% recycled polyester and insulated with 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco with 55% post-consumer recycled content. While not quite as warm as down, synthetic insulation will keep you warm even when wet.
- Lightweight 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and lining fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco, with 55% postconsumer recycled content, is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 284 g (10 oz)
- 2-3 weeks
- This item is currently available in sizes XXS-XL. If you need or purchase additional sizes, your coolperx buying assistant will reach out with substitute options.
- Product decoration is included in the purchase price. Decoration type will be determined in the proofing process once we receive your art/logo and the best method(s) will be chosen at that time.