The Plane® Cloud // Balance Board
Balance Board for Standing Desk
If you’d told us 5 years ago that it would be possible to do something good for your body while also saving the planet, we would have said, “Going vegetarian?”
Meet the Plane balance board, available in two models—the Cloud (foam top) and the Storm (recycled rubber top). Both feature the same carefully engineered, 360-degree-tilt geometry of our pioneering Level® deck, but with a smaller (and softer) footprint.
Your natural micro-movements on these boards will strengthen and stabilize your body, soothe stiff joints, burn calories, and keep you awake and alert — even through the overwhelming urge to curl up under your desk after lunch. Read the research.
- Plane Storm: the top deck of our Plane Storm offers a firm surface with a bit of spring. It is made of nearly 100% recycled low-emitting rubber tires for both comfort and durability. Available on the Graphite base.
- Plane Cloud: for a little extra cushion, the Plane Cloud sports a cushy, textured foam top. The top is 100% recyclable and made from naturally non-microbial materials to prevent order. Available on the Slate and Graphite base
The Science Behind the Balance Board
Your body isn’t made to sit in a chair for 8 hours a day, and you know it. (That’s why you’re investigating balance boards for standing desks. Right?)
Standing to work is better than sitting… but it can still leave you with posture problems, an aching lower back, and stiff knees and ankles.
That’s why we created FluidStance. We’ve built “omnidirectional” balance boards that let you tilt from side to side, front to back with 360-degree freedom. There’s just enough wobble to keep you burning calories — but not so much that it’s distracting.
If you want to stand more, choose the only balance boards backed by research from the Mayo Clinic. Your knees, back, and boss will thank you.
Sustainably Made in the U.S.A. from 100% Recyclable Materials
The Plane Cloud’s textured, cushioned foam surface is 100% recyclable and naturally non-microbial to kill odors (not that your feet smell). The base is molded from 100% post-industrial high-molecular HDPE — one of the strongest recyclable plastics available.
All FluidStance decks are made right here in the U.S.A. and rigorously quality-tested before we send them to you.
Want to spend more time standing? Invest in the best right out of the box.
- 24” long x 12” wide x 2.5” tall — 2 inches shorter than the Level.
- Weight: 5lbs, 15oz — A little less than a brick, easy to carry in one hand.
- Recommended for users under 250 pounds.
- 3-5 weeks
- Product decoration is included in the purchase price. Decoration type will be determined in the proofing process once we receive your art/logo and the best method(s) will be chosen at that time.
- Reach out to us to have our design team help design your perfect design.